As the trusted cab booking service across 14 O2 Academy Venues throughout the UK, we at minicabit have got our hands on a fantastic prize for you this summer!
The top prize we’re giving away are 2 tickets to a gig at an O2 Academy venue of your choosing. I know what you’re thinking… “That’s great and all, but I live in Birmingham and the gig I want to see is at the O2 Academy Oxford”. Well there’s no need to fear as the winner will also be receiving a cab ride to and/or from the concert up to the value of £200!
And just because we’re that nice, we’ll also be giving away 3 runner up prizes of £30 off a future minicabit booking!
So just follow the instructions below for a chance to win your dream trip to an O2 Academy gig of your choosing where you could end up seeing artists such as Sam Smith, Clean Bandit, La Roux, Alt-J, Professor Green or even UB40.
Entering the competition is super simple!
The competition is open to enter until 5pm on Thursday 10th July 2014. We will announce the lucky winner the day after on the 11th of July 2014.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Although we strive to provide the winner with their first choice of complimentary tickets, it may be the case that the allocation for these tickets has already been assigned and we will have to work with the winner to receive tickets for their next preference of O2 Academy event that is available.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these Terms and Conditions and the competition information, minicabit shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant.
- Only entries made via the published competition entry method will be deemed valid. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- To enter any minicabit competition, you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of minicabit, the competition promoter.
- minicabit may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s name and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- No cash (or voucher) alternative if prize value isn’t used up in selection of prize items.
- Cab ride value for first prize is up to £200 total and must be made to get the winner to or from the gig that he/she claim their free tickets for. Cab ride value for each of the 3 runner prizes is upto £30 total and can be taken anytime to/from anywhere between the 11th of July 2014 until the 31st December 2014.
- All cab ride prizes must be taken within the UK where minicabit has minicab coverage and must be booked by minicabit with at least 24 hours’ notice. You accept our Terms & Conditions
- The winner(s) will be randomly selected from all entries. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by email. If winners fail to reply within 48 hours, minicabit reserves the right to pick another winner.
- There is one prize for this competition and the winner will be announced on Twitter and Facebook on the 11th of July 2014
- These terms and conditions were set out in accordance with The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (2008) and the The British Code of Advertising, Sale Promotion and Direct Marketing Code.