We all like to receive gifts at Christmas and with our great competition prize a £100 worth of M & S vouchers could be winging their way to you ready for the Boxing days sales!
Entering our competition is simple:
Like our Facebook page and share the competition status update – from here one lucky winner will have their name pulled from our draw.
This competition is only open until 5pm 15th December 2013 so you don’t have long.
Full terms and conditions can be found below
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
3. In order to enter the competition, you must like our Facebook page and share the competition status update post on your Facebook profile.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be 5pm 15th December 2013. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The winner will be notified via Facebook. The winner shall have 14 days to claim his/her prize from that date. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize may result in forfeiture of the prize.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
12. Winners will be chosen at random out of a draw.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address; minicabit Limited of 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX